Each Sunday in Harvest Kids dedicated teachers grow faith and teach truth that assists parents in building a solid foundation in their children for years to come. Summer Vacation Bible School, Fall Fest, and children’s musicals enable kids to be life-changers themselves. All this is done in a safe and kid-friendly environment in both 9:00 am and 10:45 am Sunday services.
To provide a safe, positive worship and learning environment. We desire to help children build a relationship with Jesus Christ. By partnering with parents and through the Holy Spirit’s leading, we desire to train children with God’s word to mature into Harvest Community Church’s goal of making more and better disciples. We will provide tools, training, events and encouragement to empower children to become disciples of Jesus Christ.
- To introduce children to a life-changing relationship with Jesus Christ.
- To exemplify and guide children in learning the Word of God and applying it to their lives and their daily relationships.
- To strengthen each child’s Biblical knowledge, while establishing the importance of “heart knowledge” through a living relationship with Jesus Christ that is guided by the Holy Spirit.
- To foster healthy relationships between children and their church peers and to stress the importance of fellowship with the body of Christ.
- To have a child-centered ministry – the rooms and hallways are kid-friendly, the teaching is Biblically grounded and communicated in age-appropriate and creative ways in a safe and nurturing environment.
- To teach the importance of reaching out to those people that God places in the student’s daily life.